Tighten your canopy & increase interior height
Buy any straight or curved rafter, and get one of the same free!
Carefree’s new Rafters are designed to add rigidity and further support to your awning. Installing the Rafter is simple and easy. It does not require a drill for installation unlike most rafters available today as it hooks directly to your awning rail and with the quick turn of the locking knob, the rafter quickly extends to fit snugly against the roll bar. Carefree rafters also include an industry first utility slot to quickly hang side blockers, side panels or other awning accessories.
+ Carefree of Colorado Rafters
* Fits awnings with roller tubes with an 8’ extension
Position. Adjust. Tighten. Enjoy!
Carefree’s new rafters are designed to provide a nice taut canopy while increasing the interior height and providing a means to accessorize! Combined with Carefree’s Anti-Flap Kit this can be a powerhouse of stability against awning flapping and movement. Installation of your rafter is easy and can be a DIY project! With a quick turn of the locking knob, the rafter quickly extends to fit snugly against the roll bar or for a more secure finish use the pin to secure directly to the rollbar. Theres many reasons to get a Carefree Rafter but keep scrolling to learn more!.
- Add rigidity and extra support to your canopy
- Handy utility slot for hanging Carefree accessories
- Customized to fit your awning
- Comes in black or white color options
- Can be used with all brands and sizes manual & 12V vertical arm awnings
- Simple and easy Installation
- A simple twist of a knob locks the rafter against the roll bar
- Works with all awning with 8′ extension or less/span>
Carefree of Colorado Anti-Flap Kits come with a 3-Year Unconditional Replacement Warranty. This means if you experience any problems with your Carefree Anti-Flap Kit we will provide a replacement for you!
Triple “I-Beam” Design
An exclusive Carefree of Colorado feature Triple “I-beam” design means each side of your rafter has a handy utility slot that runs the full length of the rafter, allowing you to outfit with Patio Awning Lights, Carefree Storage Locker, Side Panels and other awning accessories!
Choose what works best for your campsite
- Pin: The rafter can be attached to the roller tube using a pin with the hole drilled into the roller tube (recommended).
- Cradle: The cradle fits around the roller tube and holds the rafter into place.
Look up your canopy length and get the suggested number of rafters for optimal use
|Awning Length (center arm to center arm)
|Number of Carefree Center Support Rafters Recommended
|10′ – 14′
|14′ – 18′
|18′ – 21′
|22′ – 25′
A Perfect Pair
Looking to really stomp out your awning flapping? Pair the Carefree Rafters with the Anti-Flap Kit for optimal results.