- Billow Proof
- No locks to fuss with
- Crank mechanism ensures taut canopy
- Single track slider
- Simple operation
- No springs or travel locks to unlock. Just crank it out.
Pioneer manual upgrade kit
- Replace your springs and convert your existing Carefree Spirit, Fiesta or Simplicity awning to easy operation.
- Operation: Manual Crank
- Roller Length: 8' - 21' in one foot increments (center arm to center arm)
- Canopy max extension: 8' (standard)
- Fabric: Vinyl, Acrylic or Polyweave (all colors)
View Carefree's patio awning fabric options
- Weatherguard: Vinyl (white or matching), Uniguard (satin, white or black) or Alumaguard (satin, white or black)
- Arm Lengths: Awning rail to floor line range of 68" - 81".
- Arm Width: 2.75"
- Arms Weight: approx. 35 lbs.
- Arm color: Satin, White or Black
View hardware color swatches
- Roller Pitch Drop: Fully adjustable as traditional spring-loaded patio awnings.
Packaged Pioneer Arm Set Includes: Two Arms, gear assembly endcap and idler endcap, lag bolts and installation hardware, crank handle, and installation/owner's manual.
Packaged Pioneer End Cap Upgrade Kit Includes: Both left and right endcaps and installation/owner's manual. Telescoping Crank Handle sold separately.