- Billow Proof
- No locks to fuss with
- Crank Mechanism ensures taught canopy
- Single Track Slider
- Simple Operation
No spring or travel locks to deal with. Just crank it out!
Pioneer Manual Upgrade Kit
Replace your springs and convert your existing Carefree Spirit, Fiesta, or Simplicity awning to an easy operation.
FLXguard is the latest innovation from Carefree. This patent pending lightweight yet highly robust weatherguard offers the same protection properties of more expensive, heavier metal wraps but at a fraction of the cost.
- Operation: Manual Crank
- Roller Length: 8' - 21' in one foot increments (center arm to center arm)
- Canopy max extension: 8' (standard)
- Fabric: Vinyl, Acrylic or Polyweave (all colors)
View Carefree's patio awning fabric options
- Weatherguard: NEW! FLXguard, Vinyl (white or matching), Uniguard (satin, white or black) or Alumaguard (satin, white or black)
- Arm Lengths: Awning rail to floor line range of 68" - 81".
- Arm Width: 2.75"
- Arms Weight: approx. 35 lbs.
- Arm color: Satin, White or Black
View hardware color swatches
- Roller Pitch Drop: Fully adjustable as traditional spring-loaded patio awnings.
Packaged Pioneer Arm Set Includes: Two Arms, gear assembly endcap and idler endcap, lag bolts and installation hardware, crank handle, and installation/owner's manual.
Packaged Pioneer End Cap Upgrade Kit Includes: Both left and right endcaps and installation/owner's manual. Telescoping Crank Handle sold separately.