Quick, Easy, Manual Operation
- Easy operation
- Sleek look
- Fast setup
- Self contained support arms
- Unmatched beauty
- Fully protected canopy
Comes complete with telescoping hand crank.
12V Power Model
Includes emergency manual override in case of power loss.
Full or Partial Extension
If you don't have the space to crank your Freedom awning out to full extension, you can stop at any point, unfold the support arms and secure them to the ground or back to your camper. The case is available in either white, black or satin finish.
- Operation: Manual Crank or 12V push button
- Length: 2.5m - 4.0m in half meter increments (endcap to endcap)
- 2.5m (8'5")
- 3.0m (9'10")
- 3.5m (11'6")
- 4.0m (13'1")
- Height: 6.5"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Weight: 2.5m = approximately 50 lbs., 4.0m = approximately 70 lbs.
- Canopy Width: Actual fabric measures approximately 6" shorter than awning length end cap to end cap
- Canopy max extension: 2.5m = 79" and all other sizes are 98"
- Lead Rail Drop @ max extension: 12" - 36" (adjustable)
- Case color: Satin, White or Black
- Fabric: Vinyl or Acrylic
Power requirements (For 12 Volt Push Button Models Only)
Packaged product Includes
Freedom awning, 2 bottom brackets for support legs, all electronics and installation/owner's manual.
NOTE: Roof mount brackets sold separately.
Available with acrylic or vinyl canopy.
Available in standard case colors: white, black, and satin.